GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS OF THE SHOPPING CENTER
THE OWNER OF THE CENTER OR ITS SECURITY SERVICE IS ENTITLED TO PROHIBIT ACCESS TO ANYONE AND BAN ANY PERSON BRAKING THESE RULES OF THE VISITORS’ GUIDELINES FROM THE AREA OF THE SHOPPING CENTER.
The following is considered breaking of rules
1. Any action which is contrary to the laws of the Czech Republic and to the principles of good manners.
2. Asking for money, gifts or other contributions, implementation of any business, organizational, promotional or other similar activities without the prior written consent of the management of the Shopping Center.
3. Disturbing public order. Loud and disturbing manifestations, use of physical force, all the expressions and gestures defamatory race, religion, ethnicity, speeches with strong sexual undertones or other displays that could result lead to riots, or could offend or harm bystanders, or disturb peace in the Shopping Center.
4. Unauthorized gatherings at the Shopping Center.
5. Recording video or other visual or audio data without the prior written consent of the management of the Shopping Center.
6. Degradation, damage, destruction of property or assets of the Shopping Center and located at the Shopping Center, especially security and fire equipment. In case of causing damage or abuse, the originator of the damage will be exacted for a financial compensation to return the facility or equipment to its original state.
7. Entry of persons under 10 years of age unaccompanied by an adult.
8. Running, rollerblading, skateboarding, riding a scooter, bicycle or other means of transport. Walking next to a bike is allowed only with permission from the security services and limited to arcades on the ground floor of the Shopping Center.
9. Entry of drunk person or persons under the influence of narcotics and psychotropic substances, as well as the use of alcohol or distribution of narcotic and psychotropic substances into the premises of the Shopping Center.
10. Bringing toxic, poisonous, polluting, smelly or dangerous materials to the premises of the Shopping Center.
11. Entry of persons who might bother other visitors their poor, torn or dirty clothing, odor, dirt, visible signs of infectious diseases etc.
12. Throwing away and discarding anything outside of trash cans and rummage in dustbins or collecting trash.
13. Consuming foods and beverages outside dedicated spaces.
15. Lying, sleeping or sitting on the railing, on the stairs, on dustbins and other locations of the Shopping Center that are intended for sitting.
16. Sleeping on the furniture located in the premises of the Shopping Center and in restrooms of the Shopping Center.
17. Doing laundry or other washing than the regular hand washing in restrooms.
18. Bringing firearms or other weapons to all premises of the Shopping Center (except members of the law enforcement authorities in criminal proceedings, other members of the armed forces and armed persons with written permission of the management of the Shopping Center).
19. Entering the Shopping Center with animals, with the exception of guide dogs of blind people, keeping dogs on a leash, equipped with a basket or animals carried in containers or in arms. The security staff of the Shopping Center are nevertheless entitled to ban visitors with animals from the premises of the Shopping Center at any time, for operational or security reasons and according to their consideration.
20. Tethering anything - animals, bicycles, etc. to the spaces between entrances to the Shopping Center or elsewhere within the Shopping Center.
21. Lying or sitting on the patio in front of the main entrance of the Shopping Center. The terrace undergoes regular dry and chemical cleaning during the day for safety and hygiene reasons.
The opening hours of the Nový Smíchov Shopping Center are available on all entrances to the building.
Note: The management of the Shopping Center reserves the right to modify or amend the enactments of Visitors’ Guidelines. All premises of the Shopping Center are monitored by a security camera system registered by the Office for Personal Data Protection (OPPD) - Registration no. 00035894.
Director of Nový Smíchov Shopping Center
Dear visitor, you are welcome at the Nový Smíchov Shopping Center and we wish you to spend many pleasant moments here.
OPERATION REGULATIONS FOR THE UNGUARDED UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT
1. Scope of application
These operation regulations modify mutual rights and obligations between Klépierre CZ s.r.o., Tesco Property a.s., (hereafter administrator) and the owners / drivers of motor vehicles who are temporarily renting parking spaces in the underground parking lot of Nový Smíchov. (Hereinafter referred to as "Users")
By entering the underground parking lot an agreement with the lease of a parking space is being signed.
The underground parking lot is not guarded. Neither the administrator nor the parking lot staff is not responsible for a possible loss of things of any nature that could have been stolen from a parked vehicle.
Neither the administration nor the parking lot staff is not responsible for damages caused by a third party.
2. Location of the underground parking lot
The parking for users is located in the first, second and third ground below the Nový Smíchov Shopping Center (hereinafter the Center).
3. Rules for the using the underground parking lot of the Center:
3.1 Regulations of the Act no. 361/2000 Coll., on Road Traffic and on changes to certain laws together with Decree no. 30/2001 col. are valid in all areas of the parking lot.
3.2 Users are required these operation regulations and instructions from the parking lot staff upon entering the parking lot of the Center, pulling over, moving around the parking lot and even on departure. The staff is authorized and empowered to to direct traffic of entering and departing vehicles in all areas of the parking lot
3.3 The parking lot may be used only for arrival, parking of users’ vehicles in order to store purchased goods, to allow other persons enter parked vehicles, and for the departure of these vehicles.
3.4 Special vehicles (e.g. towing, vehicles equipped with loading mechanisms, advertising vehicles etc.), can enter this parking lot only with the written permission of the Center management, security services of the Center and the parking lot attendant.
3.5 Vehicles are permitted to park only in designated areas, i.e. within marked horizontal markings on the parking lot ground.
3.6 The staff of the parking lot understands wrong parking as (even short-term), leaving the vehicle above the ground markings, parking in conflict with vertical traffic signs, parking on the yellow / blue / orange pedestrian lines, parking in entrances, exits, in legally designated areas (even by portable signs) or in designated areas (including parking spots reserved for vehicles of disabled citizens). The vehicles of disabled citizens (physically disabled) for the purposes of these operation regulations of the underground parking lot are understood as vehicles marked in accordance with Decree no. 30/2001 coll. - see point 3.1 of these Regulations. Exceptions to this rule are not listed in the ordinance.
3.7 Standing under the entrance and exit toll bar is prohibited. If you see you will not be able to leave the space under the toll bar, do not enter this space in interest of your own safety. The fixed fine for damaging the entrance or exit toll bar is CZK 4,500.
3.8 The entrance of vehicles with LPG and CNG into the area of underground parking lots is strictly prohibited.
3.9 The speed of cars in the parking lot area is restricted to max. 10 km / h.
3.10 Users are obliged to inform the administrator of the parking lot about incidents in the parking lot (traffic accidents, injuries, breakdown of payment machine, breakdown of entry / exit barriers, etc.).
4. In the premises of the underground parking lot of the Center it is prohibited to:
4.1 Carry out maintenance and repair of vehicles, including replenishing of fluids.
4.2 Wash or clean the inside of the vehicle chassis and engines of parked vehicles.
4.3 In any way pollute the parking lot with cigarette butts, mud from vehicles, excrements or garbage.
4.4 Damage the parking lot and facilities installed by the administrator of the parking lot.
4.5 Beg, perform any dance, sleight, music or vocal production, organize any other entertainment activities including betting, lottery or gambling.
4.6 Operate stalls or street sales without the written permission approved by the Center Administration, to carry out dealer activities and any activities of political, assembly or demonstration nature, including charitable events without the written consent of the management of the Center. Further, placing posters, banners, slogans, calls, etc. including those mounted on the body of parked vehicles is prohibited in all areas of the parking lot.
4.7 Taking photographs and record video
4.8 Perform driving lessons of driving schools
4.9 Furthermore, the following activities are prohibited at the underground parking lot for safety reasons:
4.9.1 Movement of intoxicated persons or persons under the influence of narcotics and psychotropic substances reducing attention.
4.9.2 Remaining in parked vehicles for longer than necessary. The parking lot attendant may, if he considers it appropriate, request an explanation from such individuals.
4.9.3 Riding bikes, scooters, roller skates, skateboards or other means of transport (e.g. karts)
4.9.4 Leaving small children unattended or letting animals run loose (e.g. dogs without leashes or muzzles).
In case of an evacuation announcement, all persons present in the parking lot, including users, are obliged to obey the orders of the rescue (or security) forces, of the Center management, a parking lot attendant or security services of the Centre.
6 Opening hours of the underground public parking excl. the night parking zone:
Opening hours of the underground parking lot are determined by the Center management as follows:
Sun - Thu: 5:50 to 0:00 - for arrival and departure of vehicles 0:00 to 1:30 - departure only
Fri - Sat: 5:50 to 0:00 - for arrival and departure of vehicles 0:00 to 2:30 - departure only
Entrance to the park after 12 am is closed to all persons who are not present at the Center.
Opening hours of the parking zone:
The night parking zone is open 24 hours a day from Monday through Sunday, for both the arrival and departure of vehicles.
The entrance to the parking lot after 12 am is secured via a side entrance from Plzeňská street, leading directly to the parking lot.
7. Parking fee
7.1 The user acquires the right to use the designated parking spot to park his or her vehicle by removing the parking card from the parking machine.
7.2 The user is obliged to pay the specified parking fee to the administrator. The user is obliged to do so even if the vehicle is not parked on the marked parking spot.
7.3 The parking system is equipped with a license plate check feature. The user is entitled to 3 hours of free parking on weekdays, 5 hours of free parking on weekends and public holidays (hereinafter referred to as "free parking"), regardless of the number of departures from the parking lot during this period. Additional parking hours are charged according to the price list. The next free parking period is available after 2 hours or more after departure from the parking lot.
7.4 The parking fee is governed by parking regulations, which is visible at all entrances to the underground parking lot and at all entrances to the arcades of the Center from the underground parking lot.
7.5 By paying the hourly parking fee, every begun hour is always taken into account.
7.6 All parking fees are paid at the parking machines placed in the area of the underground parking lot.
7.7 In case of payment machine breakdown or the exit toll bar breakdown, the user is obliged to inform the parking lot attendant.
7.8 Exiting the parking lot is possible only after paying the pre-determined fee.
7.9 The User is obliged to remove the parking card at the entrance rack, carefully keep it and use it to open the exit barrier. Discarding a parking card sooner than at the regular moment of opening of exit toll bar is considered a loss of the parking card.
7.10 In case of the loss of a parking card the user is obliged to pay a contractual fine of CZK 2.000. Should it be possible to trace the user and confirm the duration of his stay in the parking lot via a camera system, the user pays proper parking fee and an additional a charge of CZK 50 for tracing.
7.11 In case of damaging the parking card, users will be charged a fine of CZK 50.
7.12 The case of a complaint, a complaint report will be filed.
8 Final enactments:
8.1 The partial invalidity of certain enactments shall not affect the validity of the remaining enactments.
8.2 Unlawful conduct towards users of the underground parking lot of the Center resolves upon notification from the affected, via the management of the Shopping Center or Security Service of the Center, the police of Czech Republic and law enforcement agencies.
8.3 Vehicles obstructing traffic at the underground parking lot of the vehicle or vehicles in contradiction to the Operating Regulations of the underground parking lot will be towed from the premises of the underground parking lot of the Shopping Center at the expense of the owners of these vehicles.
8.4 The Visitors’ Guidelines of the Center also apply to the underground parking lot.
8.5 The Operating Regulations of the underground parking lot of the Center come into force on October 1, 2016.
Director of Nový Smíchov Shopping Center
Note: The management of the Center reserves the right to modify or amend the enactments of Visitors’ Guidelines. All premises of the Shopping Center are monitored by a security camera system registered by the Office for Personal Data Protection (OPPD) - Registration no. 00035894.
The Visitors’ Guidelines and Operating Regulations for the underground parking lot can be downloaded HERE >>
within one hour
on our facebook page
Phone : 251 101 061 ŘEDITELSTVÍ OBCHODNÍHO CENTRA 251 511 151 INFOSTÁNEK
By continuing your visit on this website, you accept the utilisation of cookies unabling us to store your preferences and to improve your navigation experience. More info